Chasing Amanda
Beautiful Disaster
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
Maine
Never Let Me Go
The Giver
The Island
Witches on the Road Tonight
Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Night Star
Dark Flame
The Help
Caleb's Crossing
The Jefferson Key
Demon Hunting in Dixie
Dead and Gone
Incantation
The Witch's Daughter
Sense and Sensibility
Prophecy
}

Friday, May 4, 2012

Fallen (Fallen, #1)

Fallen (Fallen, #1)Fallen by Lauren Kate

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I liked the book, and while it is different from the "Evermore" series by Alyson Noel, I kept drawing similarities between the two.  I definitely liked the characters in this book better than in the "Evermore" series.  The females are strong and determined. I'm tired of reading books where the female characters are weak and are continuously making poor choices.  Lauren Kate does a good job not portraying her female characters like this!




No comments: